- When Donations are being made, the fund opens.
- Charity partners register or sign in
- Charity partners need to be signed in in order to submit an application form for their beneficiaries
- Charity partners select the type of voucher they want to order and click submit
- Eat or Heat team approve the application
- Vouchers are sent directly to beneficiaries by email or SMS
Eat or Heat is open to our charity partners that registered with us. If you are a charity or grant-giving organisation that wants to partner with us, please get in touch with our Eat or Heat team by emailing us at email@example.com.
Eat or Heat fund relies on donations and every donation makes a difference. The fund might be closed and re-opened based on available donations and funds. Eat or Heat will continue to help people in need for as long as the campaign is supported.
Please get in touch as soon as possible. If an email or SMS e-voucher is processed and received to an active email account / mobile number which has been provided incorrectly on your application and the voucher has been redeemed, C Supplies can no longer cancel the voucher. C Supplies is not liable to replace these funds as the order has been completed based on the information provided.
If the e-voucher has not been redeemed yet, the Eat or Heat team will try their best to cancel it and resend it to the updated email / mobile number.
If the beneficiary experiences issues with redeeming their voucher we would ask if you they contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with their Name, Full Address, email address / mobile phone number where the voucher has been sent to.